- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
Christian > Protestant > Protestant percent:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Hindus: Number of Hindu residents.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion important: Percentage of population surveyed in a Gallup Poll who answered the question “Is religion important in your daily life?” with “yes”. (Other possible answers were “no”, “don’t know” and “refuse to answer”).
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion unimportant: Percentage of population who says religion is not important in their daily lives. The survey was carried out within the Gallup Poll.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership per 1000: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); Wikipedia: Protestantism by country (Top sixty countries by number and percentage of Protestants); https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html; International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; watchtower.org - 2002 Report of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: Importance of religion by country (Countries); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.
"Belize Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion
"Belize Religion Stats, NationMaster." 2000-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion>.
'Belize Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion> [assessed 2000-2014]
"Belize Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 2000-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion>.
"Belize Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 2000-2014.
"Belize Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion (assessed 2000-2014)
"Belize Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion (last visited 2000-2014)
"Belize Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Belize/Religion (as of 2000-2014)
- Belize ranked first for seventh-day adventist membership per 1000 amongst Christian countries in 2004.