- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Buddhism > Percent Buddhist: Percentage of population that is Buddhist.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion important: Percentage of population surveyed in a Gallup Poll who answered the question “Is religion important in your daily life?” with “yes”. (Other possible answers were “no”, “don’t know” and “refuse to answer”).
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion unimportant: Percentage of population who says religion is not important in their daily lives. The survey was carried out within the Gallup Poll.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
State religion > Church:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; watchtower.org - 2002 Report of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: Importance of religion by country (Countries); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; Wikipedia: State religion (Established churches and former state churches)
"Cuba Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion
"Cuba Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion>.
'Cuba Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Cuba Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion>.
"Cuba Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Cuba Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion (assessed 1998-2014)
"Cuba Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion (last visited 1998-2014)
"Cuba Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Religion (as of 1998-2014)
However, in order to create and print out a pie-chart, you need to be a supporter.