- External resources for health > % of total expenditure on health: External resources for health are funds or services in kind that are provided by entities not part of the country in question. The resources may come from international organisations, other countries through bilateral arrangements, or foreign nongovernmental organisations. These resources are part of total health expenditure."
- Health expenditure per capita > PPP > Constant 2005 international $: Total health expenditure is the sum of public and private health expenditures as a ratio of total population. It covers the provision of health services (preventive and curative), family planning activities, nutrition activities, and emergency aid designated for health but does not include provision of water and sanitation. Data are in international dollars converted using 2005 purchasing power parity (PPP) rates."
- Hospital beds > Per 1,000 people: Hospital beds include inpatient beds available in public, private, general, and specialized hospitals and rehabilitation centers. In most cases beds for both acute and chronic care are included."
- Nurses and midwives > Per 1,000 people: Nurses and midwives include professional nurses, professional midwives, auxiliary nurses, auxiliary midwives, enrolled nurses, enrolled midwives and other associated personnel, such as dental nurses and primary care nurses."
- Out-of-pocket health expenditure > % of private expenditure on health: Out of pocket expenditure is any direct outlay by households, including gratuities and in-kind payments, to health practitioners and suppliers of pharmaceuticals, therapeutic appliances, and other goods and services whose primary intent is to contribute to the restoration or enhancement of the health status of individuals or population groups. It is a part of private health expenditure."
- Outpatient visits per capita: Outpatient visits per capita are the number of visits to health care facilities per capita, including repeat visits."
- Physicians > Per 1,000 people: Physicians include generalist and specialist medical practitioners.
"Finland Health services Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services
"Finland Health services Stats, NationMaster." 1964-2007. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services>.
'Finland Health services Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services> [assessed 1964-2007]
"Finland Health services Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1964-2007. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services>.
"Finland Health services Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1964-2007.
"Finland Health services Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services (assessed 1964-2007)
"Finland Health services Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services (last visited 1964-2007)
"Finland Health services Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/Health/Health-services (as of 1964-2007)