- Terrorism > Global Terrorism Index: Score on Global Terrorism Index. A high value indicates that a country is affected by many terrorist incidents with a strong impact in terms of fatalities, injuries and damaged property.
Terrorism > Government reaction to the death of Osama bin Laden:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- War > World War II > Civilian deaths by military and war crimes: Civilian deaths due to military activity and crimes against humanity.
- War > World War II > Deaths, percent of pre-war population: Deaths as % of 1939 population.
- War > World War II > Pre-war Roma (gypsy) population: Pre-war Roma population.
- War > World War II > Roma (gypsy) deaths: High estimate.
- War > World War II > Total deaths: Total deaths.
- World War II > Holocaust > Jews killed: Estimated killed.
SOURCES: http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/2012_Global_Terrorism_Index_Report.pdf, Institute for Economics and Peace, p. 4 f.; Wikipedia: Reactions to the death of Osama bin Laden (Africa); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (The estimated breakdown for each Soviet Republic of total war dead is as follows); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Total deaths); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Roma losses by country) (Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust , Columbia University Press, 2000, ISBN 0-231-11200-9 page 422.); Wikipedia: The Holocaust (The following figures from Lucy Dawidowicz show the annihilation of the Jewish population of Europe by (pre-war) country:) (Dawidowicz, Lucy . The War Against the Jews , Bantam, 1986.p. 403, . Eric Lichtblau (1 March 2013). "The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking" . The New York Times . Retrieved 2 March 2013 . ., The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names, The Holocaust: Tracing Lost Family Members)
"Hungary Conflict Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://220.127.116.11/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict
"Hungary Conflict Stats, NationMaster." 1939-2014. <http://18.104.22.168/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict>.
'Hungary Conflict Stats, NationMaster', <http://22.214.171.124/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict> [assessed 1939-2014]
"Hungary Conflict Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1939-2014. Avaliable from: <http://126.96.36.199/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict>.
"Hungary Conflict Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1939-2014.
"Hungary Conflict Stats, NationMaster," http://188.8.131.52/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict (assessed 1939-2014)
"Hungary Conflict Stats", NationMaster, http://184.108.40.206/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict (last visited 1939-2014)
"Hungary Conflict Stats", NationMaster, http://220.127.116.11/country-info/profiles/Hungary/Conflict (as of 1939-2014)