Border with Ukraine:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Daylight Savings Time end date: Rules that determine the date on which daylight savings time ends. Clocks are moved backwards on this date.
- Daylight Savings Time start date: Rules that determine the date on which daylight savings time begins. Clocks are moved forward on this date.
- Independence day date: Date.
- Land border length: The length of each country's land border. Islands are listed as having a 0.0 km.
- National anthems: National anthem.
- National identity card: Description.
- Neighboring countries and territories: The countries and territories neighboring each country. "L" means they share only a land border and "M" means they have only maritime boundaries. A blank means they share both.
- Number of maritime boundary neighbours: Number of states and territories with which each country shares a maritime border. Two countries separated from each other by a body of water have a maritime border with each other.
- Overview: A geopolitical overview of every sovereign country in the world, briefly examining their recent history and place on the global stage. The texts are taken from the BBC News website.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: State Border of Ukraine (Borders with other states); Wikipedia: Daylight saving time by country (Daylight Saving Time rules); Wikipedia: List of national independence days (List); Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land borders (Land borders) (Note: land border lengths will vary depending on the scale by which they are measured, and therefore these figures without a source accompanied by an explanation of how they were measured and at what scale makes comparisons impossible; for more information see coastline paradox .); Wikipedia: List of national anthems (Anthems of United Nations member states) ("List of Member States" . United Nations . Retrieved 2011-07-21 .); Wikipedia: List of national identity card policies by country (Countries with compulsory identity cards) (EU Directive 2004/38/EC); Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land and maritime borders; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014
"Moldova Background Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background
"Moldova Background Stats, NationMaster." 1991-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background>.
'Moldova Background Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background> [assessed 1991-2014]
"Moldova Background Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1991-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background>.
"Moldova Background Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1991-2014.
"Moldova Background Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background (assessed 1991-2014)
"Moldova Background Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background (last visited 1991-2014)
"Moldova Background Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Moldova/Background (as of 1991-2014)