- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Buddhism > Percent Buddhist: Percentage of population that is Buddhist.
- Christian > Catholic > Rural catholics: Population by religion, sex and urban/rural residence.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
Christian > Protestant > Protestant percent:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religious diversity score: The probability of two people chosen at random having different religions. For instance, if you take two people from anywhere in the country of South Africa, there's an 86% chance they will be of different religious sects or different religions altogether.
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion important: Percentage of population surveyed in a Gallup Poll who answered the question “Is religion important in your daily life?” with “yes”. (Other possible answers were “no”, “don’t know” and “refuse to answer”).
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion unimportant: Percentage of population who says religion is not important in their daily lives. The survey was carried out within the Gallup Poll.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); Wikipedia: Protestantism by country (Top sixty countries by number and percentage of Protestants); watchtower.org - 2002 Report of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level (Ethnic, Linguistic and Religious Fractionalization) (Natalka Patsiurko, John L. Campbell and John A. Hall (2012). "Measuring cultural diversity: ethnic, linguistic and religious fractionalization in the OECD" . Ethnic and Racial Studies 35 (2): 195–217 . Retrieved September 13, 2012 .); Wikipedia: Importance of religion by country (Countries); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004
"Nicaragua Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion
"Nicaragua Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1995-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion>.
'Nicaragua Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion> [assessed 1995-2014]
"Nicaragua Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1995-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion>.
"Nicaragua Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1995-2014.
"Nicaragua Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion (assessed 1995-2014)
"Nicaragua Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion (last visited 1995-2014)
"Nicaragua Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nicaragua/Religion (as of 1995-2014)