- Abortions per 1000: Legal abortions. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
- Birth rate > Crude > Per 1,000 people: Crude birth rate indicates the number of live births occurring during the year, per 1,000 population estimated at midyear. Subtracting the crude death rate from the crude birth rate provides the rate of natural increase, which is equal to the population growth rate in the absence of migration.
- Diseases > Diabetes > Prevalence > % of population ages 20 to 79: Diabetes prevalence (% of population ages 20 to 79). Diabetes prevalence refers to the percentage of people ages 20-79 who have type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Expenditure per capita > Current US$: Total health expenditure is the sum of public and private health expenditures as a ratio of total population. It covers the provision of health services (preventive and curative), family planning activities, nutrition activities, and emergency aid designated for health but does not include provision of water and sanitation. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
- Fertility rate > Total > Births per woman: Total fertility rate represents the number of children that would be born to a woman if she were to live to the end of her childbearing years and bear children in accordance with current age-specific fertility rates.
- Hospital beds > Per 1,000 people: Hospital beds include inpatient beds available in public, private, general, and specialized hospitals and rehabilitation centers. In most cases beds for both acute and chronic care are included.
- Life expectancy > Men: Life expectancy for men.
- Life expectancy > Women: Life expectancy for women.
- Life expectancy at birth > Total > Years: Life expectancy at birth indicates the number of years a newborn infant would live if prevailing patterns of mortality at the time of its birth were to stay the same throughout its life.
- Malaria cases > Per 100,000: Malaria cases (per 100,000 people)
- Physicians > Per 1,000 people: Physicians are defined as graduates of any facility or school of medicine who are working in the country in any medical field (practice, teaching, research).
- Probability of reaching 65 > Male: Probability at birth of reaching the age of 65.
- Smoking prevalence > Females > % of adults: Prevalence of smoking, female is the percentage of women who smoke cigarettes. The age range varies among countries but in most is 18 and older or 15 and older.
- Smoking prevalence > Males > % of adults: Prevalence of smoking, male is the percentage of men who smoke cigarettes. The age range varies among countries but in most is 18 and older or 15 and older.
- Total expenditure on health as % of GDP: Total expenditure on health as % of GDP, 2002
SOURCES: UNHDR. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; World Development Indicators database; International Diabetes Federation, Diabetes Atlas.; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; UNHDR; UN (United Nations). 2001. World Population Prospects 1950-2050: The 2000 Revision. Database. Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. New York; World Health Organization
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile, NationMaster." 1960-2050. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health>.
'Russia Health: Statistical Profile, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health> [assessed 1960-2050]
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile", NationMaster [Internet]. 1960-2050. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health>.
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1960-2050.
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health (assessed 1960-2050)
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health (last visited 1960-2050)
"Russia Health: Statistical Profile", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/russia/health (as of 1960-2050)