Canada - Total National Insurance Market Share

Since 2013, Canada Total National Insurance Market Share fell by 4.1% year on year. With 1.64 Indexes OECD = 100 in 2018, the country was number 8 comparing other countries in Total National Insurance Market Share. United States topped the ranking with 49.68 Indexes OECD = 100 in 2018, that is a fall of 6.5% versus 2017. United Kingdom, Japan and France respectively ranked number 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Sweden witnessed the best average annual growth at +10.6% per year, while Denmark was the worst growing country at -30.1% per year.

Loading...

Date Indexes OECD = 100
2018 1.64
2017 1.64
2016 1.57
2015 1.73
2014 1.88
Download all data from 1984 to 2018

How does Canada rank in Total National Insurance Market Share?

# 36 Countries Indexes OECD = 100 Last YoY 5‑years CAGR
1 #1
United States
49.68 2018 -6.5 % +1.1 % View data
2 #2
United Kingdom
8.85 2018 +19.9 % +4.8 % View data
7 #7
Italy
3.09 2018 +9.4 % -1.4 % View data
8 #8
Canada
1.64 2018 +0.2 % -4.1 % View data
8 #8
Netherlands
1.64 2018 +8.9 % +9.3 % View data
Compare all 36 countries

Go Top