- Air transport > Passengers carried: Air passengers carried include both domestic and international aircraft passengers of air carriers registered in the country.
- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > Per capita: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars.
- Highways > Total > Per capita: total length of the highway system Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
- Rail > Railway length: Railway length in kilometers.
- Rail lines > Total route-km: Rail lines are the length of railway route available for train service, irrespective of the number of parallel tracks."
- Railways > Total > Per capita: This entry states the total route length of the railway network and of its component parts by gauge: broad, dual, narrow, standard, and other. Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road > Motorway density: Meters of motorway per square kilometer.
- Road > Motorway length: Total network length of all motorways in km.
- Road density > Km of road per 100 sq. km of land area: Road density is the ratio of the length of the country's total road network to the country's land area. The road network includes all roads in the country: motorways, highways, main or national roads, secondary or regional roads, and other urban and rural roads."
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Waterways: The total length and individual names of navigable rivers, canals, and other inland bodies of water.
SOURCES: International Civil Aviation Organisation, Civil Aviation Statistics of the World and ICAO staff estimates.; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; United Nations Statistics Division; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; Wikipedia: List of countries by rail transport network size (Long List); World Bank, Transportation, Water, and Urban Development Department, Transport Division.; Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita; https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2085.html, Roadways.; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and electronic files, except where noted.
"Gabon Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport
"Gabon Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1970-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport>.
'Gabon Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport> [assessed 1970-2014]
"Gabon Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1970-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport>.
"Gabon Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1970-2014.
"Gabon Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport (assessed 1970-2014)
"Gabon Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport (last visited 1970-2014)
"Gabon Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Gabon/Transport (as of 1970-2014)
Did you know
What have Gabon and Singapore in common? Really expensive Volkswagen Golfs.