- Assault rate: Number of assaults recorded by police per 100,000 population
- Assaults: Number of assaults recorded by police in that country per 100,000 population.
- Auto theft: Number of motor vehicle thefts (car thefts) recorded by police in that country per 100,000 population.
- Executions: Number of known executions in the country (Data is for 2007). Because these figures include only documented cases; the true figures are likely to be higher in many countries.
- Illicit drugs: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence.
- Murder rate: Homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants in various countries.
- Murders > WHO: Intentional homicide rate is the estimate of intentional homicides in a country as a result of domestic disputes that end in a killing, interpersonal violence, violent conflicts over land resources, inter-gang violence over turf or control, and predatory violence and killing by armed groups. The term, intentional homicide, is broad, but it does not include all intentional killing. In particular, deaths arising from armed conflict are usually considered separately. The difference is usually described by the organisation of the killing. Individuals or small groups usually commit homicide, whereas the killing in armed conflict is usually committed by more or less cohesive groups of up to several hundred members. Two main sources of data are presented: criminal justice (law enforcement) measures (this series), supplemented by data from national statistical agencies, and measures from public health sources (see other intentional homicide series). These various sources measure slightly different phenomena and are therefore unlikely to provide identical numbers."
- Police officers: Number of police officers per 100,000 population.
- Prisoners: Total persons incarcerated
- Prisoners > Female: Female prisoners, expressed as a percentage share of the total prison population. Data for 2003.
- Prisoners > Per capita: Data for 2003. Number of prisoners held per 100,000 population.
- Rapes: Number of sexual assaults recorded by police in that country per 100,000 population.
- Robberies: Number of robberies recorded by police in that country per 100,000 population.
- Software piracy rate: The piracy rate is the total number of units of pirated software deployed in 2007 divided by the total units of software installed.
- Unpaid diplomatic parking fines: Average Unpaid Annual New York City Parking Violations per Diplomat, 11/1997 to 11/2002.
SOURCES: European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control International Statistics on Crime and Justice, 2011; European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control International Statistics on Crime and Justice, 2011; Amnesty International; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; World Health Organisation.; The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention); International Centre for Prison Studies - World Prison Brief; Fifth Annual BSA and IDC Global Software Piracy Study; Cultures of Corruption: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets Ray Fisman Edward Miguel Columbia University and NBER University of California, Berkeley and NBER 2006
"Guatemala Crime Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime
"Guatemala Crime Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime>.
'Guatemala Crime Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Guatemala Crime Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime>.
"Guatemala Crime Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Guatemala Crime Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime (assessed 1998-2014)
"Guatemala Crime Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime (last visited 1998-2014)
"Guatemala Crime Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guatemala/Crime (as of 1998-2014)