- Food and drink > Coffee > Consumption per capita: Annual per capita consumption of coffee in kg around the world. Otherwise mentioned, figures are the year 2008.
- Food and drink > Exports: Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels)."
- Food and drink > Subway resturants: Number of Subway resturants by country
- Food and drink > Subway resturants per million: Number of Subway resturants by country. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
- Life satisfaction inequality: This data is indicative of how much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life-as-a-whole.Life-satisfaction assessed by means of surveys in samples of the general population. Scores may be too low in some countries, due to under sampling of rural and illiterate population. In this ranking the focus is not on the level of happiness in the country, but on inequality in happiness among citizens.Inequality in happiness can be measured by the dispersion of responses to survey-questions. The degree of dispersion can be expressed statistically in the standard deviation and surveys items rated on a 10 step numerical scale are particularly usefull for that purpose. Most scores are based on responses to the following question: "All things considered, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your life-as-a-whole now? 1 dissatisfied to10 satisfied".
SOURCES: World Resource Institute: Countries by coffee consumption per capita; World Bank staff estimates from the Comtrade database maintained by the United Nations Statistics Division.; Subway, 2006.; Subway, 2006. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; World Database of Happiness, Happiness in Nations, Rank Report 2004/3b. Equality of happiness in 90 nations 1990-2000. How much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life as a whole
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster." 1963-2009. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle>.
'Honduras Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle> [assessed 1963-2009]
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1963-2009. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle>.
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1963-2009.
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle (assessed 1963-2009)
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle (last visited 1963-2009)
"Honduras Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Honduras/Lifestyle (as of 1963-2009)