- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > With paved runways > Total: Total number of airports with paved runways (concrete or asphalt surfaces)
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication per capita: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars. Figures expressed per capita for the same year.
- Heliports: Total number of established helicopter take-off and landing sites (which may or may not have fuel or other services).
- Logistics performance index: Competence and quality of logistics services > 1=low to 5=high: Logistics performance index: Competence and quality of logistics services (1=low to 5=high). Data are from Logistics Performance Index surveys conducted by the World Bank in partnership with academic and international institutions and private companies and individuals engaged in international logistics. 2009 round of surveys covered more than 5,000 country assessments by nearly 1,000 international freight forwarders. Respondents evaluate eight markets on six core dimensions on a scale from 1 (worst) to 5 (best). The markets are chosen based on the most important export and import markets of the respondent's country, random selection, and, for landlocked countries, neighboring countries that connect them with international markets. Details of the survey methodology are in Arvis and others' Connecting to Compete 2010: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy (2010). Respondents evaluated the overall level of competence and quality of logistics services (e.g. transport operators, customs brokers), on a rating ranging from 1 (very low) to 5 (very high). Scores are averaged across all respondents.
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
- Rail > Railway length: Railway length in kilometers.
- Railways > Total: This entry states the total route length of the railway network and of its component parts by gauge: broad, dual, narrow, standard, and other.
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roads > Motor vehicles > Per 1,000 people: Motor vehicles (per 1,000 people). Motor vehicles include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Population refers to midyear population in the year for which data are available.
- Roads > Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars (per 1,000 people). Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver).
- Roadways > Total: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; United Nations Statistics Division; United Nations Statistics Division. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; World Bank and Turku School of Economics, Logistic Performance Index Surveys. Data are available online at : http://www.worldbank.org/lpi. Summary results are published in Arvis and others' Connecting to Compete: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy, The Logistics Performance Index and Its Indicators report.; Wikipedia: List of countries by rail transport network size (Long List); Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.
"Montenegro Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport
"Montenegro Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1990-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport>.
'Montenegro Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport> [assessed 1990-2014]
"Montenegro Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1990-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport>.
"Montenegro Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1990-2014.
"Montenegro Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport (assessed 1990-2014)
"Montenegro Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport (last visited 1990-2014)
"Montenegro Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Montenegro/Transport (as of 1990-2014)