- Air transport > Passengers carried: Air passengers carried include both domestic and international aircraft passengers of air carriers registered in the country.
- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > With paved runways > Total: Total number of airports with paved runways (concrete or asphalt surfaces)
- Heliports: Total number of established helicopter take-off and landing sites (which may or may not have fuel or other services).
- Inefficiency index: Each country's inefficiency rating in regards to traffic. Long commute times, poor traffic laws and other factors are taken into consideration.
- Merchant marine > Total: 1000 GRT or over
- Motor vehicles: Motor vehicles per 1,000 people
- Motor vehicles > Per 1,000 people: Motor vehicles include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Population refers to midyear population in the year for which data are available."
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
- Railways > Total: This entry states the total route length of the railway network and of its component parts by gauge: broad, dual, narrow, standard, and other.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roadways > Paved: This entry is derived from Transport > Roadways, which gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Roadways > Total: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Waterways: The total length and individual names of navigable rivers, canals, and other inland bodies of water.
SOURCES: International Civil Aviation Organisation, Civil Aviation Statistics of the World and ICAO staff estimates.; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; Numbeo traffic inefficiency index; United Nations World Statistics Pocketbook and Statistical Yearbook; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.; CIA World Factbooks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
"Philippines Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport
"Philippines Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1970-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport>.
'Philippines Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport> [assessed 1970-2014]
"Philippines Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1970-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport>.
"Philippines Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1970-2014.
"Philippines Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport (assessed 1970-2014)
"Philippines Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport (last visited 1970-2014)
"Philippines Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Philippines/Transport (as of 1970-2014)