- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Buddhism > Percent Buddhist: Percentage of population that is Buddhist.
- Catholic > Cardinals: The Cardinal Electors are those members of the College of Cardinals who have not reached their 80th Birthday on the day on which a Pope dies. That is, if they turn 80 years of age before the Pope dies, or on the day he dies, they are ineligible to vote in the Conclave to elect his successor. However, if they turn 80 years of age the day after the Pope dies they are eligible. Interestingly, even if they cannot vote they can be elected. As of Wednesday, April 20, 2005, there are 183 Cardinals from 66 different countries, 117 of whom are eligible to vote and 66 of whom are ineligible.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
- Hindus: Number of Hindu residents.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion important: Percentage of population surveyed in a Gallup Poll who answered the question “Is religion important in your daily life?” with “yes”. (Other possible answers were “no”, “don’t know” and “refuse to answer”).
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion unimportant: Percentage of population who says religion is not important in their daily lives. The survey was carried out within the Gallup Poll.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); Catholic.com - College of Cardinals; Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html; International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; watchtower.org - 2002 Report of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: Importance of religion by country (Countries); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion>.
'Puerto Rico Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion>.
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion (assessed 1998-2014)
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion (last visited 1998-2014)
"Puerto Rico Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Puerto-Rico/Religion (as of 1998-2014)