- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
Christian > Orthodox > Orthodox percent of population:
Orthodox percentage (%) of total population.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Christian > Orthodox > Orthodox population: Population by religion, sex and urban/rural residence.
- Christianity > Christians: Number of Christian residents.
- Christianity > Percent Christian: Percentage of population that is Christian.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religious diversity score: The probability of two people chosen at random having different religions. For instance, if you take two people from anywhere in the country of South Africa, there's an 86% chance they will be of different religious sects or different religions altogether.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Shia Islam population > Number of Shia muslims: Estimated population of Shi'a Muslims around the world.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); Wikipedia: Orthodoxy by country (Statistics); United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level (Ethnic, Linguistic and Religious Fractionalization) (Natalka Patsiurko, John L. Campbell and John A. Hall (2012). "Measuring cultural diversity: ethnic, linguistic and religious fractionalization in the OECD" . Ethnic and Racial Studies 35 (2): 195–217 . Retrieved September 13, 2012 .); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; Miller, Tracy: Mapping the Global Muslim Population A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population, Pew Research Center, October 7, 2009.
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion
"Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion>.
'Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion>.
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (assessed 1998-2014)
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (last visited 1998-2014)
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (as of 1998-2014)