- Catholic > Cardinals: The Cardinal Electors are those members of the College of Cardinals who have not reached their 80th Birthday on the day on which a Pope dies. That is, if they turn 80 years of age before the Pope dies, or on the day he dies, they are ineligible to vote in the Conclave to elect his successor. However, if they turn 80 years of age the day after the Pope dies they are eligible. Interestingly, even if they cannot vote they can be elected. As of Wednesday, April 20, 2005, there are 183 Cardinals from 66 different countries, 117 of whom are eligible to vote and 66 of whom are ineligible.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
- Christian > Orthodox > Orthodox population: Population by religion, sex and urban/rural residence.
- Christianity > Christians: Number of Christian residents.
- Christianity > Percent Christian: Percentage of population that is Christian.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
Muslim > Islamist organizations:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Shia Islam population > Number of Shia muslims: Estimated population of Shi'a Muslims around the world.
SOURCES: Catholic.com - College of Cardinals; Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islamism (Parties and Organizations); Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; Miller, Tracy: Mapping the Global Muslim Population A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population, Pew Research Center, October 7, 2009.
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion
"Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion>.
'Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion>.
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Syria Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (assessed 1998-2014)
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (last visited 1998-2014)
"Syria Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Syria/Religion (as of 1998-2014)