- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > Per capita: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.
- Airports > With paved runways > Total: Total number of airports with paved runways (concrete or asphalt surfaces)
- Container port traffic: Port container traffic measures the flow of containers from land to sea transport modes., and vice versa, in twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a standard-size container. Data refer to coastal shipping as well as international journeys. Transshipment traffic is counted as two lifts at the intermediate port (once to off-load and again as an outbound lift) and includes empty units.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication per capita: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars. Figures expressed per capita for the same year.
- Highways > Total > Per capita: total length of the highway system Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Pipelines: The lengths and types of pipelines for transporting products like natural gas, crude oil, or petroleum products
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roads > Motor vehicles > Per 1,000 people: Motor vehicles (per 1,000 people). Motor vehicles include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Population refers to midyear population in the year for which data are available.
- Roads > Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars (per 1,000 people). Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver).
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Transportation > Note: This entry includes miscellaneous transportation information of significance not included elsewhere.
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; World Development Indicators database; United Nations Statistics Division; United Nations Statistics Division. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.
"Yemen Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport
"Yemen Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1970-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport>.
'Yemen Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport> [assessed 1970-2014]
"Yemen Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1970-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport>.
"Yemen Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1970-2014.
"Yemen Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport (assessed 1970-2014)
"Yemen Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport (last visited 1970-2014)
"Yemen Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Yemen/Transport (as of 1970-2014)