- Births and maternity > Average age of mother at childbirth: Average age of mother at first childbirth.
- Births and maternity > Infant mortality rate: How many infants, out of 1000, who will die before attaining one year of age.
- Births and maternity > Number of births: Total number of live births. A live birth refers to a birth after which the baby shows signs of life, however, if the baby dies after showing signs of life, it is still considered a live birth.
- Births and maternity > Teenage birth rate: Percentage of females aged 15-19 who give birth, out of all females the same age in the country.
- Death rates > Children under 5: Under-five mortality rate is the probability per 1,000 that a newborn baby will die before reaching age five, if subject to current age-specific mortality rates."
- Deaths > Percent deaths registered: Civil registration coverage of deaths (%).
- Diseases > Cancer > Cancer death rate (per 100,000 population): The number of people that will die from cancer out of 100,000 people the same age. The number is not an accurate telling of the country's cancer rate, but rather how fatal cancer is in each country.
- Health expenditure per capita > Current US$: Health expenditure per capita (current US$). Total health expenditure is the sum of public and private health expenditures as a ratio of total population. It covers the provision of health services (preventive and curative), family planning activities, nutrition activities, and emergency aid designated for health but does not include provision of water and sanitation. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
- Hospital beds > Per 1,000 people: Hospital beds include inpatient beds available in public, private, general, and specialized hospitals and rehabilitation centers. In most cases beds for both acute and chronic care are included.
- Infant mortality rate: The number of deaths of infants under one year old in a given year per 1,000 live births in the same year. This rate is often used as an indicator of the level of health in a country
- Infant mortality rate > Total: This entry gives the number of deaths of infants under one year old in a given year per 1,000 live births in the same year; included is the total death rate, and deaths by sex, male and female. This rate is often used as an indicator of the level of health in a country.
- Life expectancy > Men: Life expectancy for men.
- Life expectancy > Women: Life expectancy for women.
- Life expectancy at birth > Total population: The average number of years to be lived by a group of people born in the same year, if mortality at each age remains constant in the future. Life expectancy at birth is also a measure of overall quality of life in a country and summarizes the mortality at all ages. It can also be thought of as indicating the potential return on investment in human capital and is necessary for the calculation of various actuarial measures.
- Physicians > Per 1,000 people: Physicians are defined as graduates of any facility or school of medicine who are working in the country in any medical field (practice, teaching, research).
SOURCES: United Nations Population Division. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; United Nations Population Division. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; Level & Trends in Child Mortality. Report 2010. Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, UN DESA, UNPD).; World Health Organization. Source tables; World Health Organization. Source tables; World Health Organization National Health Account database (see http://apps.who.int/nha/database/DataExplorerRegime.aspx for the most recent updates).; World Development Indicators database; CIA World Factbook, 28 July 2005; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014
"Andorra Health Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health
"Andorra Health Stats, NationMaster." 1977-2013. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health>.
'Andorra Health Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health> [assessed 1977-2013]
"Andorra Health Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1977-2013. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health>.
"Andorra Health Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1977-2013.
"Andorra Health Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health (assessed 1977-2013)
"Andorra Health Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health (last visited 1977-2013)
"Andorra Health Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Andorra/Health (as of 1977-2013)
Andorra Health Profiles (Subcategories)
- Andorra ranked first for life expectancy at birth > total population amongst Cold countries in 2011.
- Andorra ranked third for life expectancy at birth > male amongst Christian countries in 2011.
- Andorra ranked second for life expectancy at birth > female amongst Catholic countries in 2011.
- Andorra ranked first for life expectancy at birth > years > total population amongst Landlocked countries in 2003.
- Andorra ranked first for tobacco > total adult smokers per million amongst Europe in 2005.