- Death penalty > Abolition date: Amnesty International
- Murder rate: Homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants in various countries.
- Murders > WHO: Intentional homicide rate is the estimate of intentional homicides in a country as a result of domestic disputes that end in a killing, interpersonal violence, violent conflicts over land resources, inter-gang violence over turf or control, and predatory violence and killing by armed groups. The term, intentional homicide, is broad, but it does not include all intentional killing. In particular, deaths arising from armed conflict are usually considered separately. The difference is usually described by the organisation of the killing. Individuals or small groups usually commit homicide, whereas the killing in armed conflict is usually committed by more or less cohesive groups of up to several hundred members. Two main sources of data are presented: criminal justice (law enforcement) measures (this series), supplemented by data from national statistical agencies, and measures from public health sources (see other intentional homicide series). These various sources measure slightly different phenomena and are therefore unlikely to provide identical numbers."
- Prisoners: Total persons incarcerated
- Prisoners > Per capita: Data for 2003. Number of prisoners held per 100,000 population.
- Prisoners > Pre-trial detainees: The percentage of the prison population that is being held pre-trial / on remand. Data for 2003.
- Unpaid diplomatic parking fines: Average Unpaid Annual New York City Parking Violations per Diplomat, 11/1997 to 11/2002.
SOURCES: Last updated: 01/04/03; World Health Organisation.; The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention); International Centre for Prison Studies - World Prison Brief; Cultures of Corruption: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets Ray Fisman Edward Miguel Columbia University and NBER University of California, Berkeley and NBER 2006
"Djibouti Crime Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime
"Djibouti Crime Stats, NationMaster." 1995-2004. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime>.
'Djibouti Crime Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime> [assessed 1995-2004]
"Djibouti Crime Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1995-2004. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime>.
"Djibouti Crime Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1995-2004.
"Djibouti Crime Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime (assessed 1995-2004)
"Djibouti Crime Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime (last visited 1995-2004)
"Djibouti Crime Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Djibouti/Crime (as of 1995-2004)