- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Comparative to US places: This entry provides an area comparison based on total area equivalents. Most entities are compared with the entire US or one of the 50 states based on area measurements (1990 revised) provided by the US Bureau of the Census. The smaller entities are compared with Washington, DC (178 sq km, 69 sq mi) or The Mall in Washington, DC (0.59 sq km, 0.23 sq mi, 146 acres).
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Average precipitation in depth > Mm per year: Average precipitation in depth (mm per year). Average precipitation is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Average rainfall in depth > Mm per year: Average rainfall is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Land area > Sq. km: Land area is a country's total area, excluding area under inland water bodies, national claims to continental shelf, and exclusive economic zones. In most cases the definition of inland water bodies includes major rivers and lakes."
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Surface area > Sq. km: Surface area is a country's total area, including areas under inland bodies of water and some coastal waterways.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; Food and Agriculture Organization; Food and Agriculture Organisation, electronic files and web site.; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; World Development Indicators database
"Guyana Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography
"Guyana Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1960-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography>.
'Guyana Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography> [assessed 1960-2014]
"Guyana Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1960-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography>.
"Guyana Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1960-2014.
"Guyana Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography (assessed 1960-2014)
"Guyana Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography (last visited 1960-2014)
"Guyana Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Guyana/Geography (as of 1960-2014)
- Guyana ranked first for irrigated land > per capita amongst Hot countries in 2003.
- Guyana ranked second for area > land > per capita amongst Latin America and Caribbean in 2008.
- Guyana ranked 13 places from the bottom for land use > arable land amongst Former British colonies in 2013.
- Guyana ranked first for land boundaries > total per million globally in 2008.