- Average cost of local call: Telephone average cost of local call (US$ per three minutes). Cost of local call is the cost of a three-minute call within the same exchange area using the subscriber's equipment (that is, not from a public phone).
- Households with television: Households with television are the share of households with a television set. Some countries report only the number of households with a color television set, and therefore the true number may be higher than reported.
- Internet > Hosts: This entry lists the number of Internet hosts available within a country. An Internet host is a computer connected directly to the Internet; normally an Internet Service Provider's (ISP) computer is a host. Internet users may use either a hard-wired terminal, at an institution with a mainframe computer connected directly to the Internet, or may connect remotely by way of a modem via telephone line, cable, or satellite to the Internet Service Provider's host computer. The number of hosts is one indicator of the extent of Internet connectivity.
- Internet > IP addresses: Number of IPv4 internet addresses allocated to each country.
- Internet > IP addresses per capita: Number of IPv4 internet address allocated per 1000 residents.
- Mobile phone subscribers: Mobile telephone subscribers are subscribers to a public mobile telephone service using cellular technology.
- Radio broadcast stations: The total number of AM, FM, and shortwave broadcast stations.
- Telephone system > General assessment: A brief characterization of the system with details on the domestic and international components. The following terms and abbreviations are used throughout the entry: Africa ONE - a fiber-optic submarine cable link encircling the continent of Africa.
- Telephones > Main lines in use: The total number of main telephone lines in use.
- Telephones > Mobile cellular: The total number of mobile cellular telephones in use.
- Telephones > Mobile cellular > Per capita: The total number of mobile cellular telephones in use. Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Television broadcast stations: This entry gives the total number of separate broadcast stations plus any repeater stations.
- Televisions: The total number of televisions
"Mayotte Media Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media
"Mayotte Media Stats, NationMaster." 1990-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media>.
'Mayotte Media Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media> [assessed 1990-2014]
"Mayotte Media Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1990-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media>.
"Mayotte Media Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1990-2014.
"Mayotte Media Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media (assessed 1990-2014)
"Mayotte Media Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media (last visited 1990-2014)
"Mayotte Media Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Media (as of 1990-2014)