- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Comparative to US places: This entry provides an area comparison based on total area equivalents. Most entities are compared with the entire US or one of the 50 states based on area measurements (1990 revised) provided by the US Bureau of the Census. The smaller entities are compared with Washington, DC (178 sq km, 69 sq mi) or The Mall in Washington, DC (0.59 sq km, 0.23 sq mi, 146 acres).
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Highest point: Highest point above sea level
- Elevation extremes > Lowest point: This entry is derived from Geography > Elevation extremes, which includes both the highest point and the lowest point.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Land area > Sq. km: Land area is a country's total area, excluding area under inland water bodies, national claims to continental shelf, and exclusive economic zones. In most cases the definition of inland water bodies includes major rivers and lakes."
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Surface area > Sq. km: Surface area is a country's total area, including areas under inland bodies of water and some coastal waterways.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Mayotte Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography
"Mayotte Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1961-2011. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography>.
'Mayotte Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography> [assessed 1961-2011]
"Mayotte Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1961-2011. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography>.
"Mayotte Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1961-2011.
"Mayotte Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography (assessed 1961-2011)
"Mayotte Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography (last visited 1961-2011)
"Mayotte Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Mayotte/Geography (as of 1961-2011)