- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Comparative to US places: This entry provides an area comparison based on total area equivalents. Most entities are compared with the entire US or one of the 50 states based on area measurements (1990 revised) provided by the US Bureau of the Census. The smaller entities are compared with Washington, DC (178 sq km, 69 sq mi) or The Mall in Washington, DC (0.59 sq km, 0.23 sq mi, 146 acres).
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Average rainfall in depth > Mm per year: Average rainfall is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Lowest point: This entry is derived from Geography > Elevation extremes, which includes both the highest point and the lowest point.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Rwanda Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography
"Rwanda Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1960-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography>.
'Rwanda Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography> [assessed 1960-2014]
"Rwanda Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1960-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography>.
"Rwanda Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1960-2014.
"Rwanda Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography (assessed 1960-2014)
"Rwanda Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography (last visited 1960-2014)
"Rwanda Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Rwanda/Geography (as of 1960-2014)
- Rwanda ranked first for land use > arable land amongst Sub-Saharan Africa in 2013.
- Rwanda ranked second for population density > people per sq. km amongst Landlocked countries in 2005.
- Rwanda ranked #11 for land use > permanent crops amongst Christian countries in 2013.
- Rwanda ranked 4th last for coastline amongst Densely populated countries in 2014.