- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Area > Water: Total water area in square kilometers
- Average precipitation in depth > Mm per year: Average precipitation in depth (mm per year). Average precipitation is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Population density > People per sq. km: Population density is midyear population divided by land area in square kilometers. Population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship--except for refugees not permanently settled in the country of asylum, who are generally considered part of the population of their country of origin. Land area is a country's total area, excluding area under inland water bodies, national claims to continental shelf, and exclusive economic zones. In most cases the definition of inland water bodies includes major rivers and lakes.
- Surface area > Sq. km: Surface area is a country's total area, including areas under inland bodies of water and some coastal waterways.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"South Korea Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography
"South Korea Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1960-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography>.
'South Korea Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography> [assessed 1960-2014]
"South Korea Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1960-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography>.
"South Korea Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1960-2014.
"South Korea Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography (assessed 1960-2014)
"South Korea Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography (last visited 1960-2014)
"South Korea Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/South-Korea/Geography (as of 1960-2014)
- South Korea ranked first for population density > people per sq. km amongst High income OECD countries in 2005.
- South Korea ranked #5 for area > total amongst Densely populated countries in 2013.
- South Korea ranked #9 for land use > arable land amongst East Asia and Pacific in 2013.