- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Lowest point: This entry is derived from Geography > Elevation extremes, which includes both the highest point and the lowest point.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Irrigated land: The number of square kilometers of land area that is artificially supplied with water.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Land boundaries > Border countries: Length of land boundaries by border country
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Sudan Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography
"Sudan Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1961-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography>.
'Sudan Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography> [assessed 1961-2014]
"Sudan Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1961-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography>.
"Sudan Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1961-2014.
"Sudan Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography (assessed 1961-2014)
"Sudan Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography (last visited 1961-2014)
"Sudan Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Sudan/Geography (as of 1961-2014)