- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Comparative to US places: This entry provides an area comparison based on total area equivalents. Most entities are compared with the entire US or one of the 50 states based on area measurements (1990 revised) provided by the US Bureau of the Census. The smaller entities are compared with Washington, DC (178 sq km, 69 sq mi) or The Mall in Washington, DC (0.59 sq km, 0.23 sq mi, 146 acres).
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Average rainfall in depth > Mm per year: Average rainfall is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Population density > People per sq. km: Population density is midyear population divided by land area in square kilometers. Population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship--except for refugees not permanently settled in the country of asylum, who are generally considered part of the population of their country of origin. Land area is a country's total area, excluding area under inland water bodies, national claims to continental shelf, and exclusive economic zones. In most cases the definition of inland water bodies includes major rivers and lakes.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Togo Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography
"Togo Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1960-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography>.
'Togo Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography> [assessed 1960-2014]
"Togo Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1960-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography>.
"Togo Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1960-2014.
"Togo Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography (assessed 1960-2014)
"Togo Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography (last visited 1960-2014)
"Togo Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Togo/Geography (as of 1960-2014)