- Air transport > Passengers carried: Air passengers carried include both domestic and international aircraft passengers of air carriers registered in the country.
- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > Per capita: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.
- Commute > Distance: Distance. Based on 0-50 contributions for Argentina, Armenia, Austria and 63 more countries and 50-100 contributions for Australia, Brazil, Germany and 5 more countries and over 100 contributions for Canada, India, and United States. The surveys were conducted by numbeo.com from January, 2011 to February, 2014. See this sample survey for the United States, respondents were asked "Distance".
- Highways > Total > Per capita: total length of the highway system Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Motor vehicles: Motor vehicles per 1,000 people
- Motor vehicles > Per 1,000 people: Motor vehicles include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Population refers to midyear population in the year for which data are available."
- Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver)."
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
- Rail lines > Total route-km: Rail lines are the length of railway route available for train service, irrespective of the number of parallel tracks."
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road > Motorway length: Total network length of all motorways in km.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Waterways: The total length and individual names of navigable rivers, canals, and other inland bodies of water.
SOURCES: International Civil Aviation Organisation, Civil Aviation Statistics of the World and ICAO staff estimates.; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; traffic; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; United Nations World Statistics Pocketbook and Statistical Yearbook; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.; World Bank, Transportation, Water, and Urban Development Department, Transport Division.; Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita; https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2085.html, Roadways.
"Venezuela Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport
"Venezuela Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1970-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport>.
'Venezuela Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport> [assessed 1970-2014]
"Venezuela Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1970-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport>.
"Venezuela Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1970-2014.
"Venezuela Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport (assessed 1970-2014)
"Venezuela Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport (last visited 1970-2014)
"Venezuela Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Venezuela/Transport (as of 1970-2014)