- Chess > GrandMasters: Number of GrandMaster chess champions, by country. A GrandMaster is the highest level of recognition in chess.
- Chess > GrandMasters per million: Number of GrandMaster chess champions, by country. A GrandMaster is the highest level of recognition in chess. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
- Chess > International Masters: Number of International Masters in chess, by country. International Master is the second highest recognition in chess.
- Chess > World Chess Rankings: Country rank by average rating of top 10 players
- Cricket > Indian cricket team records > ODIs > Span: Span of time for which the Indian cricket team have playing against different countries.
- FIFA World Ranking > Men: World football rankings, point totals, March 2006.
- FIFA World Ranking > Women: FIFA world women's ranking, total points.
- FIFA country code: Three letter codes or trigamme assigned by FIFA to member and non-member countries. These are the official codes used by FIFA and its continental confederations (AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, OFC and UEFA) as name abbreviations of countries and dependent areas, in official competitions.
- FWA Footballer of the Year > Winners > Winning years: Years players by nationality won the FWA Footballer of the Year Award.
- Summer olympic medals > All time: All-time Summer Games medal standings, based on The Golden Book of the Olympic Games. Medal counts include the 1906 Intercalated Games, which are not recognized by the IOC.
- Winter olympic medals > All time: All-time Winter Games medal standings, according to The Golden Book of the Olympic Games. Medal counts include figure skating medals (1908 and '20) and hockey medals (1920) awarded at the Summer Games. National medal standings for the Winter and Summer Games are not recognized by the IOC.
- World Cup Totals > Wins: Total matches won in World Cup history, 1930-2006. NOTE: Serbia & Montenegro includes historic Yugoslavia's totals. Germany includes West Germany totals.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: 2004 Men's World Ice Hockey Championships; Wikipedia: 2006 World Baseball Classic; World Chess Federation, 2006; World Chess Federation, 2006. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Various sources compiled into Wikipedia's Indian cricket team records; Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA); FIFA Official Website, December 2005; Iain Jeffree, FIFA Country Codes Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation, 22 Oct 2009.; Football Writers Association: FWA Footballer of the Year; Wikipedia: List of International Cricket Council members; The Golden Book of the Olympic Games; ESPN, FIFA Official Website, NationMaster
"Netherlands Sports Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports
"Netherlands Sports Stats, NationMaster." 1906-2012. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports>.
'Netherlands Sports Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports> [assessed 1906-2012]
"Netherlands Sports Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1906-2012. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports>.
"Netherlands Sports Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1906-2012.
"Netherlands Sports Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports (assessed 1906-2012)
"Netherlands Sports Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports (last visited 1906-2012)
"Netherlands Sports Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Netherlands/Sports (as of 1906-2012)
Netherlands Sports Profiles (Subcategories)
- Netherlands ranked first for FIFA world ranking > men amongst Heavily indebted countries in 2006.