- Food and drink > Beverages and tobacco > % of value added in manufacturing: Value added in manufacturing is the sum of gross output less the value of intermediate inputs used in production for industries classified in ISIC major division 3. Food, beverages, and tobacco comprise ISIC division 31.
- Food and drink > Exports: Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels)."
- Happiness level > Very happy: Proportion of people who answered the survey question: "Taking all things together, would you say you are: very happy, quite happy, not very happy, or not at all happy?" by stating that they were "Very happy".
- Happiness net: This statistic is compiled from responses to the survey question: "Taking all things together, would you say you are: very happy, quite happy, not very happy, or not at all happy?". The "Happiness (net)" statistic was obtained via the following formula: the percentage of people who rated themselves as either "quite happy" or "very happy" minus the percentage of people who rated themselves as either "not very happy" or "not at all happy".
- Life satisfaction inequality: This data is indicative of how much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life-as-a-whole.Life-satisfaction assessed by means of surveys in samples of the general population. Scores may be too low in some countries, due to under sampling of rural and illiterate population. In this ranking the focus is not on the level of happiness in the country, but on inequality in happiness among citizens.Inequality in happiness can be measured by the dispersion of responses to survey-questions. The degree of dispersion can be expressed statistically in the standard deviation and surveys items rated on a 10 step numerical scale are particularly usefull for that purpose. Most scores are based on responses to the following question: "All things considered, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your life-as-a-whole now? 1 dissatisfied to10 satisfied".
SOURCES: Islam and Christianity in Sub-Saharan Africa, Pew Forum, April 2012; World Development Indicators database; World Bank staff estimates from the Comtrade database maintained by the United Nations Statistics Division.; World Values Survey 2005; World Database of Happiness, Happiness in Nations, Rank Report 2004/3b. Equality of happiness in 90 nations 1990-2000. How much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life as a whole
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster." 1962-2012. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle>.
'Nigeria Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle> [assessed 1962-2012]
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1962-2012. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle>.
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1962-2012.
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle (assessed 1962-2012)
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle (last visited 1962-2012)
"Nigeria Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Nigeria/Lifestyle (as of 1962-2012)