- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > With paved runways > Total: Total number of airports with paved runways (concrete or asphalt surfaces)
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication per capita: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars. Figures expressed per capita for the same year.
- Logistics performance index: Competence and quality of logistics services > 1=low to 5=high: Logistics performance index: Competence and quality of logistics services (1=low to 5=high). Data are from Logistics Performance Index surveys conducted by the World Bank in partnership with academic and international institutions and private companies and individuals engaged in international logistics. 2009 round of surveys covered more than 5,000 country assessments by nearly 1,000 international freight forwarders. Respondents evaluate eight markets on six core dimensions on a scale from 1 (worst) to 5 (best). The markets are chosen based on the most important export and import markets of the respondent's country, random selection, and, for landlocked countries, neighboring countries that connect them with international markets. Details of the survey methodology are in Arvis and others' Connecting to Compete 2010: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy (2010). Respondents evaluated the overall level of competence and quality of logistics services (e.g. transport operators, customs brokers), on a rating ranging from 1 (very low) to 5 (very high). Scores are averaged across all respondents.
- Motor vehicles: Motor vehicles per 1,000 people
- Rail > Railway length: Railway length in kilometers.
- Railways > Total: This entry states the total route length of the railway network and of its component parts by gauge: broad, dual, narrow, standard, and other.
- Road > Length of motorways per capita: Kilometers of motorways per million residents.
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road > Motorway density: Meters of motorway per square kilometer.
- Road > Motorway length: Total network length of all motorways in km.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roads > Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars (per 1,000 people). Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver).
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; United Nations Statistics Division; United Nations Statistics Division. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; World Bank and Turku School of Economics, Logistic Performance Index Surveys. Data are available online at : http://www.worldbank.org/lpi. Summary results are published in Arvis and others' Connecting to Compete: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy, The Logistics Performance Index and Its Indicators report.; United Nations World Statistics Pocketbook and Statistical Yearbook; Wikipedia: List of countries by rail transport network size (Long List); https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2085.html, Roadways.; Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats, NationMaster." 1980-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport>.
'Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport> [assessed 1980-2014]
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1980-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport>.
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1980-2014.
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport (assessed 1980-2014)
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport (last visited 1980-2014)
"Republic of Macedonia Transport Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Republic-of-Macedonia/Transport (as of 1980-2014)