- Administrative divisions: This entry generally gives the numbers, designatory terms, and first-order administrative divisions as approved by the US Board on Geographic Names (BGN). Changes that have been reported but not yet acted on by BGN are noted.
- Capital city > Geographic coordinates: This entry gives the name of the seat of government, its geographic coordinates, the time difference relative to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and the time observed in Washington, DC, and, if applicable, information on daylight saving time (DST). Where appropriate, a special note has been added to highlight those countries that have multiple time zones.
- Constitution: The dates of adoption, revisions, and major amendments to a nation's constitution
- Executive branch > Cabinet: Cabinet includes the official name for any body of high-ranking advisers roughly comparable to a U.S. Cabinet. Also notes the method for selection of members.
- Executive branch > Elections: Elections includes the nature of election process or accession to power, date of the last election, and date of the next election
- Flag description: A written flag description produced from actual flags or the best information available at the time the entry was written. The flags of independent states are used by their dependencies unless there is an officially recognized local flag. Some disputed and other areas do not have flags.
- Government corruption rating: Transparency, accountability, and corruption in the public sector assess the extent to which the executive can be held accountable for its use of funds and for the results of its actions by the electorate and by the legislature and judiciary, and the extent to which public employees within the executive are required to account for administrative decisions, use of resources, and results obtained. The three main dimensions assessed here are the accountability of the executive to oversight institutions and of public employees for their performance, access of civil society to information on public affairs, and state capture by narrow vested interests."
- Government type: A description of the basic form of government (e.g., republic, constitutional monarchy, federal republic, parliamentary democracy, military dictatorship).
- International organization participation: This entry lists in alphabetical order by abbreviation those international organizations in which the subject country is a member or participates in some other way.
- Judicial branch: The name(s) of the highest court(s) and a brief description of the selection process for members.
- Legal system: A brief description of the legal system's historical roots, role in government, and acceptance of International Court of Justice (ICJ) jurisdiction.
- Legislative branch: This entry contains information on the structure (unicameral, bicameral, tricameral), formal name, number of seats, and term of office. Elections includes the nature of election process or accession to power, date of the last election, and date of the next election. Election results includes the percent of vote and/or number of seats held by each party in the last election.
- Political parties and leaders: Significant political organizations and their leaders.
- Political pressure groups and leaders: Organizations with leaders involved in politics, but not standing for legislative election.
- Suffrage: The age at enfranchisement and whether the right to vote is universal or restricted
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats, NationMaster." 1977-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government>.
'Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government> [assessed 1977-2014]
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1977-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government>.
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1977-2014.
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government (assessed 1977-2014)
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government (last visited 1977-2014)
"Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Government Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/Government (as of 1977-2014)