- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Average rainfall in depth > Mm per year: Average rainfall is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Lowest point: This entry is derived from Geography > Elevation extremes, which includes both the highest point and the lowest point.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Geographic location: Geographic location of island countries.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Land boundaries > Border countries: Length of land boundaries by border country
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; Food and Agriculture Organisation, electronic files and web site.; CIA World Factbooks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; Wikipedia: List of island countries (Sovereign states); British Broadcasting Corporation 2014
"Cuba Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography
"Cuba Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1961-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography>.
'Cuba Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography> [assessed 1961-2014]
"Cuba Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1961-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography>.
"Cuba Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1961-2014.
"Cuba Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography (assessed 1961-2014)
"Cuba Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography (last visited 1961-2014)
"Cuba Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Cuba/Geography (as of 1961-2014)