- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Comparative to US places: This entry provides an area comparison based on total area equivalents. Most entities are compared with the entire US or one of the 50 states based on area measurements (1990 revised) provided by the US Bureau of the Census. The smaller entities are compared with Washington, DC (178 sq km, 69 sq mi) or The Mall in Washington, DC (0.59 sq km, 0.23 sq mi, 146 acres).
- Area > Land: Total land area in square kilometres
- Area > Land > Per capita: Total land area in square kilometres Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Area > Water: Total water area in square kilometers
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Geographic location: Geographic location of island countries.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Maritime claims > Territorial sea: territorial sea - the sovereignty of a coastal State extends beyond its land territory and internal waters to an adjacent belt of sea, described as the territorial sea in the LOS Convention (Part II); this sovereignty extends to the air space over the territorial sea as well as its underlying seabed and subsoil; every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles. A full and definitive definition can be found in the Law of the Sea (LOS) Convention.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Taiwan Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography
"Taiwan Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1999-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography>.
'Taiwan Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography> [assessed 1999-2014]
"Taiwan Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1999-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography>.
"Taiwan Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1999-2014.
"Taiwan Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography (assessed 1999-2014)
"Taiwan Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography (last visited 1999-2014)
"Taiwan Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Taiwan/Geography (as of 1999-2014)