- Syrian Civil War > Foreign civilians killed: Amount of civilians killed from each country due to the Syrian Civil War. Palestine had an estimated 700 civilians killed due to the civil war. Not included are Turkey, Iraq and Lebanon who lost 74, 47 and 42 civilians respectively. These numbers do not include foreign opposition fighters.
- World War II > Civilian deaths due to war related famine and disease: Civilian deaths due to war related famine and disease.
- World War II > Deaths, percent of pre-war population: Deaths as % of 1939 population.
- World War II > Military dead: Military dead.
- World War II > Total deaths: Total deaths.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Casualties of the Syrian Civil War (Foreign civilians killed) ("Report: "1036 Palestinians Killed In Syria Since Mach 2011 " " . Imemc.org . Retrieved 2013-08-30 . AP Interview: Chief of UN aid agency says Syria fighting has uprooted most Palestinians there); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (The estimated breakdown for each Soviet Republic of total war dead is as follows); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Total deaths)