Eastern Europe: Statistical Profile
DEFINITION: Eastern Europe according to EuroVoc.
Combined Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in US dollars.
Average GDP per capita. 46% less than global average of $12,820.29
18.38 million sq km
Combined Land area.
Eastern Europe have high levels of:
- Geography > Land use > Arable land - 2 times more
- Geography > Area > Water - 2 times more
- People > Age structure > 65 years and over - 66% more
- Geography > Area > Total - 65% more
- People > Death rate - 41% more
Eastern Europe have low levels of:
- Health > Infant mortality rate > Total - 2 times less
- Economy > Budget > Revenues - 99% less
- People > Birth rate - 87% less
- People > Total fertility rate - 83% less
- People > Population - 82% less