Densely populated countries: Statistical Profile
Combined Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in US dollars.
Average GDP per capita. 39% more than global average of $12,820.29
4.04 million sq km
Combined Land area.
Densely populated countries have high levels of:
- People > Population - 53% more
- Geography > Land use > Arable land - 43% more
- People > Age structure > 65 years and over - 26% more
- Health > Life expectancy at birth > Total population - 7% more
- Economy > Budget > Revenues - About the same