European Union: Statistical Profile
DEFINITION: Member states of the European Union.
Combined Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in US dollars.
Average GDP per capita. 2 times more than global average of $12,820.29
4.24 million sq km
Combined Land area.
European Union have high levels of:
- Economy > Budget > Revenues - 3 times more
- People > Age structure > 65 years and over - 2 times more
- Geography > Land use > Arable land - 93% more
- People > Death rate - 31% more
- Health > Life expectancy at birth > Total population - 10% more
European Union have low levels of:
- People > Population growth rate - 8 times less
- Health > Infant mortality rate > Total - 5 times less
- Geography > Area > Total - 4 times less
- Geography > Area > Water - 3 times less
- People > Birth rate - 96% less