- Consumption of fixed capital > % of GNI: Consumption of fixed capital represents the replacement value of capital used up in the process of production.
- Gross savings > % of GNI: Gross savings are the difference between gross national income and public and private consumption, plus net current transfers.
- Net national savings > % of GNI: Net national savings are equal to gross national savings less the value of consumption of fixed capital.
Did you know
- The top ten tourist destinations France, Spain, USA, Italy, China, UK, Austria, Mexico, Germany and Canada account for 49.6 percent of all tourist arrivals worldwide.
- The United States has 22 times the external debt of China, despite the fact that the United States' GDP is twice the size.
- 83 countries have the EU as their largest export market. 28 have the US and 14 have China.