- Total value > % of GDP: Stocks traded refers to the total value of shares traded during the period. This indicator complements the market capitalisation ratio by showing whether market size is matched by trading.
- Total value > Current US$: Stocks traded refers to the total value of shares traded during the period.
- Turnover ratio: Turnover ratio is the total value of shares traded during the period divided by the average market capitalisation for the period. Average market capitalisation is calculated as the average of the end-of-period values for the current period and the previous period.
Did you know
- The top ten tourist destinations France, Spain, USA, Italy, China, UK, Austria, Mexico, Germany and Canada account for 49.6 percent of all tourist arrivals worldwide.
- The United States has 22 times the external debt of China, despite the fact that the United States' GDP is twice the size.
- 83 countries have the EU as their largest export market. 28 have the US and 14 have China.