- Deposit interest rate: Deposit interest rate is the rate paid by commercial or similar banks for demand, time, or savings deposits."
- Interest rate spread > Lending rate minus deposit rate: Interest rate spread is the interest rate charged by banks on loans to prime customers minus the interest rate paid by commercial or similar banks for demand, time, or savings deposits."
- Lending interest rate: Lending interest rate is the rate charged by banks on loans to prime customers.
- Real interest rate: Real interest rate is the lending interest rate adjusted for inflation as measured by the GDP deflator.
Did you know
- The top ten tourist destinations France, Spain, USA, Italy, China, UK, Austria, Mexico, Germany and Canada account for 49.6 percent of all tourist arrivals worldwide.
- The United States has 22 times the external debt of China, despite the fact that the United States' GDP is twice the size.
- 83 countries have the EU as their largest export market. 28 have the US and 14 have China.