- Rate of urbanization: Urbanization rate.
- Slum population: Slum population in urban areas.
- Slum population proportion: Slum population as percentage of urban, percentage.
- Urban areas over 1,000,000: Urban areas with a population of over a million people.
- Urban areas over 2,000,000: Urban Areas Over 2,000,000.
- Urban areas over 500,000: Urban Areas Over 500,000.
- Urban population: Total population living in urban areas. The defition of an urban area differs for each country. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Urbanization by country (Countries) ( United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs); United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; Demographia World Urban Areas (Built-Up Urban Areas and World Agglomerations): 10th Annual Edition, May 2014 Revision, Table 1, p. 20 ff.); Wikipedia: List of urban areas by population (Number of urban areas by country) (Demographia World Urban Areas (World Agglomerations): 9th Annual Edition, March 2013); United Nations Population Division. Source tables