- Annual cannabis use: Estimate of percentage of 15-64 year old population who use Cannabis.
- HIV infections amongst drug users: Percentage of injecting drug users who are HIV positive.
- HIV testing amongst drug users: Estimated percentage of injecting drug users who have been tested for HIV.
- Opiates use: Annual prevalence.
SOURCES: https://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/WDR2011/World_Drug_Report_2011_ebook.pdf, World Drug Report 2011, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), 2011, p. 217.; Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. Source tables; Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. Source tables; Wikipedia: List of countries by prevalence of opiates use ("World Drug Report 2011" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2011. "World Drug Report 2006" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2006. http://www.unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2009/WDR2009_eng_web.pdf)
Did you know
- India's criminal courts acquitted over a million defendants in 1999, more than the next 48 surveyed countries combined.
- The US has 6 times as many prisoners as India, despite India having 4 times as many people.
- Indian children grow up quickly. They're criminally responsible from 7. 90% under 14 have jobs.