- % of children who are exclusively breastfed 6 months: Health - Nutrition - % of children (1995-2002) who are: exclusively breastfed (<6 months)
- Exclusive breastfeeding > % of children under 6 months: Exclusive breastfeeding refers to the percentage of children less than six months old who are fed breast milk alone (no other liquids) in the past 24 hours.
- Low-birthweight babies > % of births: Low-birthweight babies are newborns weighing less than 2,500 grams, with the measurement taken within the first hours of life, before significant postnatal weight loss has occurred."
- Vitamin A supplementation coverage rate 6-59 months: Health - Nutrition - Vitamin A supplementation coverage rate (6-59 months) (2001)
- Vitamin A supplementation coverage rate > % of children ages 6-59 months: Vitamin A supplementation refers to the percentage of children ages 6-59 months old who received at least one high-dose vitamin A capsule in the previous six months.