- Country of birth of Australian resident population: Australian residents born outside of Australia by country of birth.
- Nationality compositions of > Canada: Country of birth of Canadian residents (number of residents).
- Nationality compositions of > Canada, share of Canadian population: Country of birth of Canadian residents (in percent).
- Nationality compositions of > Germany, nationalised foreigners: Country of origin of people who obtained German citizenship by naturalization in the period 1995-2004
- Nationality compositions of Canada, share of immigrants: Portion of immigrants in Canada.
- Visa overstay rate > Australia: Modified Non-Return Rate.
SOURCES: Australian Bureau of Statistics, "Migration, Australia, 2011-12 and 2012-13" (XLS), "Estimated resident population, Country of birth, State/territory, Age and sex - 30 June 2011", 18 December 2013; http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/hlt/97-557/T404-eng.cfm?Lang=E&T=404&GH=4&GF=1&SC=1&S=1&O=D; http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/hlt/97-557/T404-eng.cfm?Lang=E&T=404&GH=4&GF=1&SC=1&S=1&O=D; http://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Migrationsberichte/migrationsbericht-2012.pdf?__blob=publicationFile, Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge, table 8.4, p. 239. ; Wikipedia: Immigration to Canada (Canadian permanent resident population by country of birth) ( , Place of birth for the immigrant population by period of immigration, 2006 counts and percentages  , Population by immigrant status and period of immigration, 2006 counts, for Canada, provinces and territories); Wikipedia: Visa policy of Australia (Modified Non-Return Rate) (Modified Non-Return Rate Quarterly Report Ending at 30 June 2013, )