- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Buddhism > Percent Buddhist: Percentage of population that is Buddhist.
- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > Muslim: Percent of population who are Muslims. Note: categories sometimes vary from country to country, extracted from CIA data.
- Religious diversity score: The probability of two people chosen at random having different religions. For instance, if you take two people from anywhere in the country of South Africa, there's an 86% chance they will be of different religious sects or different religions altogether.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership per 1000: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level (Ethnic, Linguistic and Religious Fractionalization) (Natalka Patsiurko, John L. Campbell and John A. Hall (2012). "Measuring cultural diversity: ethnic, linguistic and religious fractionalization in the OECD" . Ethnic and Racial Studies 35 (2): 195–217 . Retrieved September 13, 2012 .); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.