- Terrorism > Global Terrorism Index: Score on Global Terrorism Index. A high value indicates that a country is affected by many terrorist incidents with a strong impact in terms of fatalities, injuries and damaged property.
- War > Syrian Civil War > Foreign civilians killed: Amount of civilians killed from each country due to the Syrian Civil War. Palestine had an estimated 700 civilians killed due to the civil war. Not included are Turkey, Iraq and Lebanon who lost 74, 47 and 42 civilians respectively. These numbers do not include foreign opposition fighters.
- War > World War I > Allied mobilized personnel: People mobilized for the army, navy and auxiliary forces by the Allies or Entente Powers during Word War I.
- War > World War I > Allied wounded in action during World War I: Forces (army, navy and auxiliary forces) of the Allies or Entente Powers who were wounded in action at any point during World War I.
- War > World War I > Total allied casualties: Total casualties (killed in action or wounded in action) in the forces (army, navy and auxiliary forces) of the Allies or Entente during World War I.
- War > World War II > Civilian deaths by military and war crimes: Civilian deaths due to military activity and crimes against humanity.
SOURCES: http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/2012_Global_Terrorism_Index_Report.pdf, Institute for Economics and Peace, p. 4 f.; Wikipedia: Casualties of the Syrian Civil War (Foreign civilians killed) ("Report: "1036 Palestinians Killed In Syria Since Mach 2011 " " . Imemc.org . Retrieved 2013-08-30 . AP Interview: Chief of UN aid agency says Syria fighting has uprooted most Palestinians there); Wikipedia: Allies of World War I (Personnel and casualties); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (The estimated breakdown for each Soviet Republic of total war dead is as follows)