DEFINITION: Households with television are the share of households with a television set. Some countries report only the number of households with a color television set, and therefore the true number may be higher than reported.
|25||Central African Republic||1.81%||2002|
Interesting observations about Media > Households with television
- All of the top 3 countries by households with television are Christian.
- 8 of the top 9 countries by households with television are European.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo has ranked last for households with television since 2001.
- Greece ranked first for households with television amongst European Union in 2004.
- 6 of the top 7 countries by households with television are High income OECD.
- Spain ranked second for households with television amongst Eurozone in 2005.
- 95 of the top 181 countries by households with television are Hot countries.
- Norway ranked first for households with television amongst Cold countries in 2002.
- 5 of the top 8 countries by households with television are Heavily indebted.
- 5 of the top 7 countries by households with television are NATO.