DEFINITION: This entry is the total oil imported in barrels per day (bbl/day), including both crude oil and oil products.
|5||Dominican Republic||107,300 bbl/day||2009|
|12||El Salvador||45,570 bbl/day||2009|
|13||Costa Rica||44,110 bbl/day||2009|
|19||Western Sahara||1,802 bbl/day||2009|
|20||Equatorial Guinea||1,729 bbl/day||2009|
Interesting observations about Economy > Oil > Imports
- All of the top 2 countries by oil > imports are Cold countries'.
- 11 of the top 14 countries by oil > imports are Heavily indebted.
- United States has had the highest oil > imports since 2008.
- Kuwait has ranked last for oil > imports since 2007.
- 3 of the top 4 countries by oil > imports are East Asian and Pacific.
- 51 of the top 90 countries by oil > imports are Christian.
- 8 of the top 14 countries by oil > imports are NATO.
- 3 of the top 5 countries by oil > imports are Densely populated.
- 2 of the top 3 countries by oil > imports are Non-religious.
- 109 of the top 209 countries by oil > imports are Hot countries.