- Food and drink > Exports: Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels)."
- Food and drink > Subway resturants: Number of Subway resturants by country
- Food and drink > Subway resturants per million: Number of Subway resturants by country. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
- Life satisfaction inequality: This data is indicative of how much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life-as-a-whole.Life-satisfaction assessed by means of surveys in samples of the general population. Scores may be too low in some countries, due to under sampling of rural and illiterate population. In this ranking the focus is not on the level of happiness in the country, but on inequality in happiness among citizens.Inequality in happiness can be measured by the dispersion of responses to survey-questions. The degree of dispersion can be expressed statistically in the standard deviation and surveys items rated on a 10 step numerical scale are particularly usefull for that purpose. Most scores are based on responses to the following question: "All things considered, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your life-as-a-whole now? 1 dissatisfied to10 satisfied".
- Quality of life index: Quality of Life Index is an estimation of overall quality of life by using empirical formula (the formula is an our opinion and it's based on experiments). The actual formula might be changed. Currently, we put the highest weight to pollution - if the environment is polluted too much, the economy or safety cannot fulfill it. We put the second highest importance to safety, since it is more important to feel safe rather than wealthy, in our opinion. etc. The number 65 is added so that the numbers are in such range so it rarely goes under zero (65 is a range modifier).
SOURCES: World Bank staff estimates from the Comtrade database maintained by the United Nations Statistics Division.; Subway, 2006.; Subway, 2006. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; World Database of Happiness, Happiness in Nations, Rank Report 2004/3b. Equality of happiness in 90 nations 1990-2000. How much citizens differ in enjoyment of their life as a whole; quality of life
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster." 1962-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle>.
'Bolivia Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle> [assessed 1962-2014]
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1962-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle>.
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1962-2014.
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle (assessed 1962-2014)
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle (last visited 1962-2014)
"Bolivia Lifestyle Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Bolivia/Lifestyle (as of 1962-2014)