- Annual %: Annual percentage growth rate of GDP at market prices based on constant local currency. Aggregates are based on constant 2000 U.S. dollars. GDP is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or for depletion and degradation of natural resources.
- Duration 1975-2000: GDP per capita annual growth rate (%) from 1975 to 2000
- Duration 1980-2000: Gross domestic product GDP growth rate from 1980 to 2000
Did you know
- The top ten tourist destinations France, Spain, USA, Italy, China, UK, Austria, Mexico, Germany and Canada account for 49.6 percent of all tourist arrivals worldwide.
- The United States has 22 times the external debt of China, despite the fact that the United States' GDP is twice the size.
- 83 countries have the EU as their largest export market. 28 have the US and 14 have China.