Cook Islands Military Stats
- Branches: The names of the ground, naval, air, marine, and other defense or security forces
- Manpower > Reaching military age annually > Males: The number of draft-age males and females entering the military manpower pool in any given year and is a measure of the availability of draft-age young adults.
- Manpower reaching military age annually > Males: This entry is derived from Military > Manpower reaching military age annually, which gives the number of males and females entering the military manpower pool (i.e., reaching age 16) in any given year and is a measure of the availability of military-age young adults.
- Military branches: This entry lists the service branches subordinate to defense ministries or the equivalent (typically ground, naval, air, and marine forces).
SOURCES: All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbooks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Cook Islands Military Profiles (Subcategories)
|Manpower 4||Manpower reaching military age annually 4|
|Manpower reaching militarily significant age annually 6|
Cook Islands categories
- Cook Islands ranked 4th last for manpower fit for military service > males age 16-49 amongst Hot countries in 2013.
- Cook Islands ranked second last for manpower reaching militarily significant age annually > males amongst Christian countries in 2013.